* Business Law: Outside retained Counsel for Mi Pueblo Supermarkets, LLC and associated entities.
* Litigation experience with Breach of Contract cases, Premises Liability, and Residential and Commercial Evictions.
* Commercial lease drafting services for the shopping center industry/ Tenant/ Landlord representation.
* Immigration Law: Argued many successful motions and conducted trials before various immigration courts in removal defense cases.
* Experience with family based and business immigration services to include I-130, N-400, Waivers, and complex family based immigration issues, (employer) H1B Visas and TN Visas.
* Family Law: Contested and Uncontested divorces, custody petitions and modifications, paternity cases.
* Criminal Law: DUI, felony and misdemeanor cases, municipal court representation.
* Litigated trials and motions in different courts including Federal, Circuit, District, Municipal, Domestic Relations, and Immigration courts.
* 2014: Settled Premises liability case for $150,000 against apartment building owner.
* 2015: Settled breach of contact case after filing notice of appeal from final judgment for $160,000, client facing damages of $550,000.
2015: Settled breach of contact case for $5,000, client exposed to $80,000 in past due amounts owed to worker's comp provider.
2013 to 2018: Obtained immigration bonds for hundreds of detained persons in immigration custody in Jena, Oakdale, and Atlanta detention centers.
2017: Client charged with rape, sodomy, and domestic violence: Charges dismissed.
2018: Completed and obtained approval for H1B visas for civil engineers working for large utility employer.
WE SPEAK SPANISH AND GERMAN
"WIR SPRECHEN DEUTSCH"
Tel: 205-332-0506 / 205-637-6188 3453 Sierra Drive, Hoover, Alabama 35216