Legal processes can be chaotic and difficult to understand. It is easy to make mistakes that cost you financially, professionally or personally when you try to handle things on your own.
Your Legal Matters Need More Than The Ordinary
Our goal at The Law Offices of Albert J. Osorio, LLC, is to provide clarity, understanding and guidance in the midst of chaos. We handle a wide range of legal matters because many legal matters intersect and have the life experience to back up our knowledge of the law.
Our clients need an experienced and dedicated lawyer who can resolve issues across the board and will do so with personal service and attention every step of the way. We are that law firm.
Our firm is equipped with the experience and skill to handle a wide range of legal matters:
- Business law: Breach of contract, partnership disputes, business divorce, succession planning, business organization, entity formation, contract drafting and review for large, medium and small businesses
- Property law: Commercial and residential leasing, title work, tenant-landlord contracts and leases, review and negotiation of property and real estate documents, resolution of tenant-landlord disputes, large-scale commercial and retail property matter
- Family law: Divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, property division, premarital agreements and premarital planning
- Criminal defense: State and federal offenses, domestic violence, violent crimes, property crimes, theft, traffic offenses, DUIs and drunk driving, drug crimes, Internet and computer crimes
- Immigration: Deportation defense, business and family visas, asylum actions, citizenship and naturalization
- Estate planning: Wills, living trusts, special needs trusts, powers of attorney, beneficiary designations, joint ownership/joint tenancy of property and probate matters
Before you attempt to resolve your case, make sure you have the tools you need to be successful. Investing in quality legal counsel is worth it every time.
Contact our office to arrange a consultation. We have offices conveniently located in Birmingham and Bessemer, Alabama.